Are you looking for good WordPress themes to speed up your website development and are compatible with the latest WordPress 5.5? How about starting with themes designed specifically for your purpose. Medical themes need to be professional in look and should have customizable options to showcase your unique offerings and health-related services.
The medical and health themes for best health websites listed below are all readily employed with the designs, features, templates, and demo content that will save you a lot of time when building your own health-related websites.
Best Medical WordPress Themes
Better Health is a free WordPress medical theme that has everything you are looking for. It is fully responsive, has an amazing utilitarian design, and comes with loads of page templates to get you started with launching your site in a jiffy. It can also serve as a multipurpose theme, letting you customize it to suit your exact needs.
Here are some of the advantages and features provided by Better Health:
- Performance optimized coding for faster loading and navigation
- Custom 404 pages
- Advanced navigation options and features like breadcrumbs that improve user experience
- Cross-browser compatibility
- WooCommerce compatible, thus making it easy to include payment options, online medicine ordering, and more.
- Ready-made templates are available for appointment pages, about us page, services page, and more.
Better Health is updated regularly and works well with all the latest page builders. You should definitely give this theme a try as it is very easy to use and provides a bug-free functionality with added accessibility.
Javelin is a health and medical template that can also be customized for a multitude of various purposes. It has numerous demos and customization options to let you create unique websites. Some of the features include:
- Sticky navigation
- Appoint forms, pricing plan templates
- Fully responsive,
- Optimized content loading for better performance
- Elementor compatible
- Built-in WooCommerce plugin support
- Slider revolution
- Contact forms
- SEO friendly
- RTL optimized
- One-click install
- Custom shortcode support
You don’t have to be an expert to launch your site. Just try out Javelin and start working on your services rather than spending precious time to develop your website from scratch.
Mediz is another excellent medical WordPress theme with three different demos and several additional page layouts. You can create highly customized web pages exactly the way you want by building on top of Mediz. It works amazingly well with drag and drop page builders and allows for advanced customization options without having to be proficient in the technicalities of web development.
Here are some of Mediz’s cool features:
- One-click demo import
- Page builder support with drag and drop editing
- Specialized design for medical, wellness, and health care sites
- Unlimited color and font options, multiple header styles, and layouts to choose from
- Visiting timetable, appointment form templates
- GDPR tool
- Fully responsive
- SEO friendly.
Just like the previous entries, Mediz too has clean coding and is optimized for better performance.
Divi is one of the best available multipurpose WordPress themes that can be easily customized to fit the needs of your health and wellness sites. What makes Divi so popular is its simplicity in use that makes building complex site functionalities with just a few clicks. It has an inbuilt page builder that allows for faster web site development without the need for programming expertise.
Here are some more reasons why you should download Divi today:
- Visualize web development by using the inbuilt WYSIWYG page builder
- A huge repo of layouts library to craft web pages to your liking
- Add several graphical effects to your page with very less effort
- Shape dividers allow you to use highly customized graphics and designs on your web pages
- Bulk editing of web pages
- Design cool, unique pages with the transformation of elements
- Custom CSS control
- Responsive editing
- Inline text editing
- Save designs for future use
If you want a website with unique designs and options to build it exactly the way you want, do check out Divi. It makes website building so much easier for everyone.
Kalium provides a full-fledged solution if you are looking for medical website templates and is best suited for creating a homepage for hospitals, clinics, and provisional health care experts. It comes with several well-built demos that can be readily imported and used to launch a website in minutes. The designs look professional and are designed for performance and easy navigation.
You can further adjust the default options with drag and drop edits to customize the pages as you want them to be.
Here are some of the features provided:
- Revolution slider
- 15+ headers
- Maintenance mode and coming soon pages
- Speed optimized, lightweight theme
- Elementor compatible
- Plugin manager to install and manage all plugins you want to include.
- Conditioned file loading
- Typography options
- Woocommerce support
- Sticky header
Kalium is always maintained to be up to date with the latest changes in WordPress and plugins like Wooommerce. Give it a try today to kick-start your healthcare website.
TheGem has a simple but powerful design that focuses on the functionality and performance of your site. It completely negates the need for programming knowledge to build high-performance web pages. It has in-built support for page builders like WpBakery and thus allows for a high level of customization and page building within a matter of minutes. Your job gets greatly simplified with the 150+ demo templates available.
Here are some more reasons to check out TheGem:
- Premade customizable skins
- Dynamic content
- Custom breakpoints for fully responsive editing
- Shortcode support
- A huge repo of ready to use templates
- Elementor compatible
- Mobile and retina display support
- WooCommerce support.
- Premium sliders
- Easily integrated with various plugins
- RTL ready
Looking for quality web pages that look good for your healthcare site? MedicalPress will be a good option you should consider. This multipurpose WordPress theme provides a combination of expansive features and sleek designs to hell you launch amazing websites with ease.
The theme is built on Bootstrap technology and is thus fully responsive and mobile-friendly. Here are some of its notable features:
- Documentation source included with the download enable easy use and deployment of the site with MedicalPress
- Personalized page backgrounds
- WooCommerce support for ending marketplace and storefront features
- Child themes support
- Visual customization options
- Machine translated language support for Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, German, and Turkish. More support for other languages can be requested if required.
- WPML compatible and translation ready.
- Beautiful Slider variations and revolution slider support
- Appointment forms options
- Multiple layout options
- Google ReCaptcha support for forms
Infinite is a multipurpose premium WordPress theme that will be a good fit for developing your medical websites. It has all the latest features you are looking for and is compatible with all popular plugins and techs like WooCommerce, WPML, and the latest WordPress releases.
It is backed by good tech support that maintains good documentation and responds well to any queries you may have. Here are some reasons Infinite should be on your try list:
- In-built page builder
- Unlimited color and font options
- Up to date with the latest standards, plugin updates, and coding practices.
- Sync design changes across the website pages
- Header styles customization
- Shape divider
- GDPR tool
- Quality demos and demo importer for easy installation
- RTL ready
- Auto updates
- Multiple page layouts
Medicare is a specialized WordPress theme that caters to the medical and health industry-related websites. It is exclusively sold on ThemeForest and has been downloaded more than 5000 times. The code is maintained well, updated regularly, and is well tested. It is also speed optimized and provides SEO friendly options.
Here are some cool features you need to check out in Medicare:
- 15 well-designed layout choices
- Timetable, online booking, before and after page templates
- 12 demos
- Cost calculator
- Medical icons
- Google found support
- Fully responsive design
- RTL and WPML support
- WP customizer support
- One page support
- Round the clock customer support
- Online documentation
Supported plugins include bold builder, meta box, contact form 7, and more.
Doctreat is a medical WordPress theme that can be effectively used to build websites that enable patient-doctor interactions. You can use this theme to get in touch with your patients and conduct online consultation and follow-ups. The designs follow a contemporary style with a focus on easy navigation and user experience.
Here are some features you get by using Doctreat:
- Online payment feature
- Appointment on call
- Payment at Service feature to enable office cash transactions
- RTL support
- Pharmacy management
- Patient history
- Prescription generation
Doctreat is maintained to be up to date and provides a unique set of features that will be very useful for delivering remote medical care.
So, this was our handpicked collection of WordPress themes for the best medical websites. Each of these themes is timely updated, flaunts the best functionality, and enhances the user experience.
Which is your best pick? Let us know in the comments below.